| Assertion (A): | When emf is induced in a circuit due to a changing magnetic field, it is essential that the field is produced by another circuit - i.e. the field produced by the current in the same circuit cannot induce an emf in itself. |
| Reason (R): | Faraday's Law of electromagnetic induction requires that the rate of change of magnetic flux through the circuit equals the emf. |
| 1. | Both (A) and (R) are True and (R) is the correct explanation of (A). |
| 2. | Both (A) and (R) are True but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A). |
| 3. | (A) is True but (R) is False. |
| 4. | (A) is False but (R) is True. |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.
| 1. | \( \dfrac{V_{0}}{\sqrt{L C}}\) | 2. | \(V_{0}\sqrt{LC}\) |
| 3. | \(V_{0} \sqrt{\dfrac{L}{C}}\) | 4. | \(V_{0} \sqrt{\dfrac{C}{L}}\) |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.
| 1. | \(2.5\times10^{-3}~\text J\) | 2. | \(10\times10^{-3}~\text J\) |
| 3. | \(20\times10^{-3}~\text J\) | 4. | \(80\times10^{-3}~\text J\) |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.
| Statement I: | The magnetic field due to a very long current-carrying solenoid, at its centre, is inversely proportional to the radius of the solenoid, other things remaining constant. |
| Statement II: | The magnetic energy stored in a solenoid carrying a current \(I\) is directly proportional to \(I^2.\) |
| 1. | Statement I is incorrect and Statement II is correct. |
| 2. | Both Statement I and Statement II are correct. |
| 3. | Both Statement I and Statement II are incorrect. |
| 4. | Statement I is correct and Statement II is incorrect. |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.
| 1. | \(L_1{\Large\frac{di_1}{dt}}+L_2{\Large\frac{di_2}{dt}}=\text{constant}\) |
| 2. | \({\Large\frac{1}{L_1}\frac{di_1}{dt}}+{\Large\frac{1}{L_2}\frac{di_2}{dt}}=\text{constant}\) |
| 3. | \({\Large\frac{1}{L_1}\frac{di_1}{dt}}={\Large\frac{1}{L_2}\frac{di_2}{dt}}\) |
| 4. | \(L_1{\Large\frac{di_1}{dt}}=L_2{\Large\frac{di_2}{dt}}\) |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.
| 1. | \(L_1+L_2\) | 2. | \(L_1\) |
| 3. | \(L_2\) | 4. | \(\sqrt{L_1L_2}\) |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.
| List-I | List-II | ||
| (A) | inductance \(\times\) current | (I) | V |
| (B) | frequency \(\times\) capacitance | (II) | Wb |
| (C) | frequency \(\times\) magnetic flux | (III) | \(\Omega^{-1}\) |
| (D) | electric flux | (IV) | V-m |
| 1. | \(\mathrm{A\text-I, B\text{-}IV, C\text-II, D\text- III}\) |
| 2. | \(\mathrm{A\text-II, B\text{-}III, C\text-I, D\text- IV}\) |
| 3. | \(\mathrm{A\text-III, B\text{-}I, C\text-II, D\text- IV}\) |
| 4. | \(\mathrm{A\text-III, B\text{-}IV, C\text-II, D\text- I}\) |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.
| 1. | \(\dfrac{\mu_0A}{L}\cdot N\) | 2. | \(\dfrac{\mu_0A}{L}\cdot N^2\) |
| 3. | \(\dfrac{\mu_0L^3}{A}\cdot N\) | 4. | \(\dfrac{\mu_0L^3}{A}\cdot N^2\) |

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.

To unlock all the explanations of this course, you need to be enrolled.